|Page (1) of 1 - 04/06/17||email article||print page|
Enhanced Calling is a suite of services enabled by VoLTE (Voice over LTE) technology. VoLTE technology delivers voice calls and texting (SMS) over U.S. Cellular's 4G LTE data network instead of the traditional 2G/3G network. Enhanced Calling will vastly improve the way your business communicates, saving you money along the way.
The New Norm in Business Communication
What is driving the switch to Enhanced Calling (VoLTE and HD Voice)? Elevated quality and greater convenience are fueling the transition. High quality, interactive voice and video are changing the nature of business communication. Wideband technology permits the evolution of voice, video and data interactions to occur simultaneously.
Here's what Enhanced Calling can do to improve your business communications without added charges:
- Allow simultaneous calls and search internet sources (via Simultaneous voice and Data);
- Improve voice quality that will make it seem like you're in the same room with the people you are speaking with;
- Provide video calling capability for Androids;
- Give owner/operators immediate access with remote mobile workforces;
- Eliminate disruptive background noise;
- Create six-way communications, enabling participants from multiple locations to interact with each other.
Enhanced Calling is Expanding Its Reach, Giving You the Inside Track on HD
Your business will be in a position to use Enhanced Calling features as availability expands. A recent study by P3 found that having Enhanced Calling saves time and lowers frustration for business users. Here's how:
- Call set-up times were reduced from 7 seconds to between 2-4 seconds;
- The higher the bandwidth voice code, the less likely background noise can be heard;
- Call drop rates decreased;
- Only 0.5 percent to 1.09 percent of calls failed to establish, a minuscule amount that points to the overall reliability of VoLTE technology.
The aforementioned study provides business owners with confidence that they can proceed with a "road-tested" technology during CDMA's sunsetting.
The Transition to Enhanced Calling is Underway
Enhanced Calling offers multiple benefits for businesses. From greater reliability to unifying communication and enhancing voice quality, your business can expand its networking capability while enjoying cost savings.
Copyright (c) 2017 Studio One Networks. All rights reserved.