|Page (1) of 1 - 10/09/17||email article||print page|
Market Research Future published new report, titled “Onychomycosis – Market Research Report: Global Forecast to 2023”.
Market Synopsis for Global Onychomycosis Market:
Onychomycosis is kind of fungal infection can occur in toenails or fingernails but is mostly common in toenails. The most common symptoms of onychomycosis is discolouration and thickness of the nail. People who commonly work in humid or moist environment are more susceptible to fungal infection. The percentage of risk is higher in diabetic, aged people and people with low immunity. Global onychomycosis market is mainly driven by increased population of diabetic and geriatric patients. Higher prevalence of chronic disorders in developed regions is the major factor for the growth of market in developed regions as compared to developing regions. Beside this, increase in demand for effective treatment is also boosting the sale of the drugs. Whereas, low healthcare expenditure along with lack of awareness in huge number of population in developing regions is responsible for restraining the growth of the market.
The global onychomycosis market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during forecasted period 2017-2023.
Key Players for global Onychomycosis market:
Abbott Laboratories Ltd. (US), GlaxoSmithKline Plc. (UK), Pfizer Inc. (US), Valeant Pharmaceuticals (Canada), Galderma (Switzerland), Janssen Biotech (US), Sciton Inc (US), Bristol Meyer Squibb company (US), Cutera Inc. (US), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Sanofi Ltd. (France), Topica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (US), Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (US), Seren Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (China), Nuvo Research Inc. (Canada), Merz Pharma gmbh & co. kgaa (Germany), NanoBio Corporation (US), NovaBiotics Ltd (UK), Viamet Pharmaceuticals Inc. (US), Polichem SA (Switzerland)
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1340
Global onychomycosis market is segmented on the basis of type into distal subungual onychomycosis, white superficial onychomycosis, proximal subungual onychomycosis, candida onychomycosis and others. On the basis of treatment, they are segmented into drug treatment, tropical therapy, debridement and other. On the basis of the end user the market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, private pharmacies and other
Globally, America dominates the global onychomycosis market. Increasing prevalence of onychomycosis infection and increasing awareness among the people is the major driving factor for the market in North America. Europe holds the second position owing to the presence of large geriatric population. Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth for the market during forecasted period due to rapid development in the healthcare sector and presence of large diabetic and geriatric population. Whereas due to limited development in medical facilities Middle East & Africa is likely to have a limited growth in the market.
- To provide the detailed information about drivers and factors restraining the market growth.
- To provide the market growth map over the forecasted period 2017-2023
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next seven years of various segments and sub-segments of the global onychomycosis
- To provide the graphs and analyze the market on various factors like- Price Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Porters Five Force Analysis etc.
- To provide the trends and opportunities in global onychomycosis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to main countries
- To provide the overview of key players and their strategic profiles in the market and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- Onychomycosis drug manufacturers
- Onychomycosis drug suppliers
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
The report for Global Onychomycosis Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain deeper insights of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of the current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detailed information and strategies of the key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Table of Contents:
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL ONYCHOMYCOSIS MARKET, BY TYPE
- GLOBAL ONYCHOMYCOSIS MARKET, BY TREATMENT
- GLOBAL ONYCHOMYCOSIS MARKET, BY END USER
- GLOBAL ONYCHOMYCOSIS MARKET, BY REGION
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILE
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]
The post Onychomycosis Market 2017 Quadruples Phenomenally -Registering A CAGR of ~ 7.9%; Declares MRFR by Market Research Future appeared first on Herald Keeper.