|Page (1) of 1 - 10/12/17||email article||print page|
Market Research Future published new report, titled “Herbal Medicine Market -Research Report: Global Forecast to 2023”.
Market Synopsis of Global Herbal Medicine Market:
Herbal medicine, or phytomedicine is a medicinal system using a plant or animal materials such as seeds, roots, leaves, bark, flowers, oils etc. for medicinal purposes. Herbalism has emerged from a long historical tradition of using nature for curing diseases. According to WHO estimates, almost 80% of population of many Asian and African countries depend on traditional medicine for primary health care. The market drivers for the global herbal medicine market are growing aging population, increasing consumer awareness, little or no side effects, supplier innovations, and the release of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) for dietary supplements by the FDA. Another factor is escalating prices, tighter health budgets of modern medicinal system which has driven consumers towards the more economical and safer herbal medicine systems.
The market constraints are lack of research and standardization in herbal medicines, poor legal and regulatory frame work which causes patent problems, poor manufactured herbal products etc.
Considering all these factors the market for herbal medicine is expected to reach $ 111 billion by the end of 2023, this market is projected to growing at a CAGR of ~ 7.2 % during 2017-2023.
Key Players for Global Herbal Medicine market:
Key players profiled in the report are Himalaya Drug Company, Blackmores, Tsumura, Schwabe, Madaus, Arkopharma, Sheng Chang Pharmaceutical Company, China Herbs Company, Nutraceutical International Corporation, Ricola AG, Zandu Pharmaceutical Works Ltd, Hamdard laboratories, Dabur, Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3250
The global herbal medicine market is segmented on the basis of system. Based on the system, the market has been segmented as Ayurveda, Chinese, Western and other. Based on the application, the market has been segmented as pharmaceutical, personal care and other. Based on the source, the market has been segmented as vegetable and animal. The vegetable segment is sub segmented into leaves and fruit, seeds, roots, bark and other. The animal segment is sub segmented into oils, bones, and other.
Asia Pacific countries such as China followed by India accounts for the maximum market share due to its tradition of using the herbal system. Europe is the second largest market due to large disposable income and growing demand for natural therapies and remedies. The European market will be led by France followed by Germany. Asia pacific region will be the fastest region because of which will be led by China and India. The Middle East and Africa market will be led by the gulf nations particularly Saudi Arabia and UAE. The poor regions of Africa is expected to be a laggard due to poor economic and political conditions.
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with estimated future growth forecast for the next 6 years about various segments and sub-segments of the global herbal medicine market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global herbal medicine market based on various factors – price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force Analysis etc.
- To provide past and estimated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries – Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific along with Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future growth prospect.
- To provide country level analysis of the market’s segments which includes by System, by Application and by Source.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape of the market.
- To track and analyze developments which are competitive in nature such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new disease developments along with research and developments currently taking place in the global herbal medicine market.
The report for Global Herbal Medicine Market by Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain a deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of current market scenario which includes past and estimated future market size with respect to value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information about and strategies used by top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
- Global herbal medicine providers, manufacturers & suppliers
- Research and development (R&D) companies
- Market research and consulting service providers
- Academic institutes and universities
Table of Contents:
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL HERBAL MEDICINE MARKET, BY SYSTEM
- GLOBAL HERBAL MEDICINE MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- GLOBAL HERBAL MEDICINE MARKET, BY SOURCE
- GLOBAL HERBAL MEDICINE MARKET, BY REGION
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILE
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]