ORLANDO, FL / ACCESSWIRE / July 24, 2021 / NAHCR is holding its 47th Annual Health Care Recruitment Conference on July 26 – 28, 2021. The three day event is being held virtually, and features 30 keynote speakers and presenters. The event brings together current and aspiring healthcare and medical recruiters from both the private and public healthcare sectors. Education sessions on cutting-edge recruitment practices and strategies to further develop recruiting and talent acquisition teams into invaluable strategic business partners at their organizations.
Healthcare recruiters can attend the live virtual conference live, or access video recordings after the event. Image Credit: 123rf / The Live Photos.
‘We are pleased to be a part of the National Association for Health Care Recruitment Conference this year. The big attraction for us is that it’s the only healthcare recruitment conference designed by healthcare recruiters specifically for healthcare recruiters. Our Vice President of Sales, Drew Clark, will be presenting on How to Find Your Next Candidate in Less Than 60 Seconds,’ said Ben Argeband, Founder of Heartbeat.ai.
Heartbeat provides healthcare recruiters, talent acquisition specialists, and human resource (HR) partners with access to over 10+ million healthcare providers such as physicians, doctors, registered nurses (RNs), dentists, pharmacists and many other medical professionals. Contact information includes personal and business email addresses, direct dial telephone numbers, and personal cell phone numbers, allowing desired healthcare and medical candidates to be found and contacted quickly.
Due to COVID, the NAHCR 47th annual conference for 2021 is being held as a virtual experience. 2020 marked the first year in the conference’s history that it was virtual. The last live event was held on July 30 – August 2, 2019, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel.
NAHCR Conference Speakers and Agenda
Day 1 – Keynote Speakers and General Session Presenters:
- James Robilotta – Author, Speaker, Coach at James T. Robilotta
- Angela Pointer – MS, BSN, RN, Senior Director, Talent Acquisition at UMMS
- Ashley O’Connor – SVP Partnerships at Brazen
- Dana Cates – SPHR, RACR, SWP, Director at HealthcareSource
- Melissa Le – Director, Talent Acquisition at Advocate Aurora Health
- Matt Adam – Chief Talent Strategist at NAS
- Valerie Scarfpin – sHRBP, Senior Director of Human Resources at UC Health
- Ryan Christoi – Executive Vice President of Client Strategy at Recruitics
- Lisa Kraska – GPHR, CHCR, VP of HR and Talent Acquisition at Baylor Scott and White Health
- Sebastien Girard – MBA, Senior VP and Chief People Officer at Centura Health
Day 2 – Keynote Speakers and General Session Presenters:
- Drew Clark – VP of Sales at Heartbeat.ai and Swordfish.ai
- Katrina Kibben – CEO and Founder at Three Ears Media
- Rollis Fontenot III – Founder, Ascend HR Corp at HR Maximizer Inc.
- Jimmy McCourt – VP, Client Services at Shaker Recruitment Marketing
- Briana Bobo – Recruitment Marketing Supervisor at BJC Healthcare
- Anthony Gentile – MS, Managing Partner at Katon Direct
- Karen Antrim – Managing Director of Talent Discovery at Arena Analytics
- Gary Ilagan – Partner at Fong Ilagan
- Dr. Seth Hickerson – Founder, CEO at My Steady Mind
- Colin Lyle – Senior Director of Talent Acquisition at Advent Health
- Tracey Aust – National Director at Trinity Health
- Heather Sweeney – Senior Sourcing Partner, Registered Nurse at Trinity Health
Day 3 – Keynote Speakers and General Session Presenters:
- Beth Rashleigh – Founder at Rashleigh Consulting
- Lee Alexander – Senior Account Director at Fusion Marketing Group
- Stefanie Smolinsky – Director, Talent Acquisition Operations at Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Theresa Mazzaro – RN, CHCR, RACR, Senior Talent Acquisition at Suburban Hospital
- Keith Cook – Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at SkillSurvey
- Earl Dalton – MHA, MSL, BSN, NEA-BC, Chief Nursing Officer at Health Carousel
- Manuel Acuña – System Director, Talent Acquisition at CHRISTUS Health System
- Kevin Stella – Attorney at Hall Render Killian Heath and Lyman
The 47th Annual Health Care Recruitment NAHCR Conference is being held virtually for the second year in a row. Image Credit: Nahcr.com.
NAHCR Conference Website and Registration
NAHCR 47th Annual Health Care Recruitment Conference is being held as a virtual experience ‘live’ on July 26, 27, 28, 2021. Attendees who miss the live conference, will be able to access recordings of the live event.
To register or find out more about the event, visit:
About the National Association for Health Care Recruitment (NAHCR):
The NAHCR’s mission is to provide health care recruitment professionals the education, networking and resources to become strategic business partners within the dynamic health care environment. The primary goal of NAHCR is to become the preeminent association for health care recruitment professionals.
NAHCR’s current President is Claudia Cotarelo, CHCR, a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Atlantic Health System. President-Elect is Theresa Mazzaro, RN, CHCR, a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Johns Hopkins Suburban Hospital.
To contact the NAHCR directly:
National Association for Health Care Recruitment
222 S. Westmonte Drive, Suite 111
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Email: [email protected]
About Campaign Writer™:
Campaign Writer™ is a leading sales copywriting marketing firm working with Top Companies, Professionals, Executives, and Leaders in their field, to help increase sales and revenue through its content writing Team of Award-Winning Copywriters, Wordsmiths, and Ghostwriters for sales, marketing, public relations, direct response, and email marketing campaigns. Campaign Writer is led by Chief Strategy Officer Marty Stewart.
For a strategic exploratory conversation, visit CampaignWriter.com. Or, call toll-free +1-877-463-9777 within the United States, or +1-702-997-1222 if calling Internationally.
SOURCE: Campaign Writer
View source version on accesswire.com: